• Mathematics, Literacy, Verbal and Non Verbal reasoning taught using a bespoke programme which covers the breadth of the 11 plus skill set in preparation for the CEM Durham 11 plus examination
• Worksheets supplemented with online resources and existing literature
• Time management skills developed from the very beginning
• Taught in small group classes of 8 students per teacher, with individual goals set for each student to avoid stagnation and encourage progress
• Mock examinations offered
• After school and weekend classes offered to allow full flexibility
• Holiday courses offered
The Durham CEM exam involves a wide range of skills that are tested in small chunks. Maths, English, Verbal Reasoning and Non-Verbal Reasoning are all tested.
We aid with all aspects of the exam, from exam techniques to time management methods.